Job Vacancy at Carrs BMW16/06/2016
BMW Handover Specialist
Due to continued success within our BMW Centre an opportunity has arisen for a Handover Specialist at Carrs of Bury St Edmunds. This exciting role will ensure that every customer has a first class experience during the collection of their new vehicle.
Tasks will include
• Carrying out all New and Used Car Handovers to include explaining the vehicle controls and ensuring a Five Star customer experience.
• Checking of all vehicles prior to collection to ensure cleanliness and readiness.
• Being responsible for completing and submitting relevant forms and documents including invoices and DVLA paperwork
• Occasional offsite transportation of vehicles
The successful candidate will be well organised, have excellent customer service skills, a friendly and personable attitude and a smart appearance. A thorough attention to detail and willingness to continually offer outstanding customer focused satisfaction is paramount. Ideally the applicant should have industry knowledge however an ability to demonstrate a premium customer experience is essential. Any candidate must have a full driving licence and higher classes of licence would be advantageous.
Closing Date for applicants 30 June 2016.
Please apply in writing to
- Mr Iain Jaynes
- Sales Manager
- Carrs of Bury St Edmunds Thetford Road, Fornham All Saints Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP31 1SX